The Environmental Benefits Of Having Trees
There are way too many benefits for us to list in one article when it comes to the relevance of trees in the environment. They offer nothing on this planet except BENEFITS.
- Trees produce oxygen
- They absorb toxins & other pollutants in the air such as Sulfur Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide & much more.
- Reduction of soil temperature
- reduction of erosion
- Trap dust, smoke & pollen in the air
- Provide energy conservation
- Offer shade against the hot sun
- Help surface water runoff from storms
There is much more to be said about the benefits of trees but as you can see, the more of them we have, the better of a world we’re going to live in.